Saturday, April 14, 2012

Look what I've found!

YES!!! Look what I've found in my toy box!! Polly pocket Beauty and the beast! You won't see these kind of stuff in the market anymore..
I'm so happy that I didn't give this away ( in case you're wondering why, my mum asked me to give all my toys away. Yes. ALL! No way man... ). When I was little, I always wanted the Cinderella castle Polly pocket toy. Is so big!! And nice!! And beautiful! And is Cinderella! Instead they bought me this small 'Beauty and the Beast' Polly pocket toy. Due to the price, my parents only allow me to get this instead of the big castle with the Cinderella and the prince in it. Now thinking back, I'm happy that at least I can get the mini 'beauty and the beast'! Hehe.

I totally forgot that I have such toy in my room. Suddenly remind me of the cartoon 'Toy Story 2'. Abandoning our toys once we grow up.
Don't worry. I'm not going to abandon them. Instead, when I have my own house, I'll get glass cupboard to put all my toys in.

I wonder....
If I keep it for another five to ten years more, do you think it will turn into an antique?? Hahaha. Just a thought. Cause even the generation now dont even have such toys. All they do is hold on to their PSP or even handphones??

Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment